After a website audit, clients receive an expert report about the state of their website and its compliance with specific criteria.
The duration and difficulty of a website audit depends on the number of criteria to be checked. We highly recommend that clients with websites built using off-the-shelf solutions based on open source code have their websites audited on a regular basis.
We conduct website audits (perform checks on websites)
A website audit may reveal the following problems:
- invalid links
- errors in the program code
- the website is not fully compliant with the standard declared by the developer
- the website does not display properly for some visitors
- the website does not function properly for some visitors
- the website has computer viruses or links to resources containing malicious program code (viral code)
- the website’s program code does not comply with new versions of scripting language interpreters (an audit is required before updating the software on the hosting provider’s servers)
- security system vulnerability (documented permission from the website’s owner and a copy of the website are required for analysis)
- issues with search engine indexation
- the website ranks low in search engines
- design errors that become noticeable when filling the website with content